By registering on this site, you consent to the collection and use of your information under the terms of this policy.
Visitors to our websites
We are committed to protecting your privacy and to respecting the personal data you supply to us. You may submit the following personal information to us through data entry fields on the website:
- Your name, job title, company, e-mail address and telephone number when completing an enquiry form;
- Your name, job title, company, address, e-mail address and telephone number when completing a feedback form.
- Your e-mail address when signing up for updates.
If at any time you wish us to stop contacting you, then contact Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not capture personal information without your knowledge or permission. If you choose to provide us with your personal details at any time, this information will be held by us on a secure server in the UK. We agree to keep and process all your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and other applicable privacy laws.
We may collect, store and use your personal information listed above for the following purposes:
- To respond to your queries and provide you with services that you request;
- There you have given us your consent, to contact you (including by SMS and e-mail) with products and services which we think may interest you;
- There you have provided us with an e-mail address, to send you updates on Haus Projects Limited and our subsidiaries;
- There you have given us your consent, to disclose your personal information to carefully chosen third parties so that they may contact you (including by SMS and email) with products and services which they think may interest you.
We may share your personal information with affiliated companies, as well as with our trusted partners to provide you with the best service. We will not disclose, sell or rent your personal information to any other third party unless you have consented to this. If you do consent but later change your mind, you may contact us and we will cease any such activity.
However, if a third party acquires all (or substantially all) of our business and/or assets, we may disclose your personal information to that third party in connection with the acquisition. We may also disclose the personal information you provide us with to third parties in order to comply with any legal obligation or any order of a law enforcement authority. We may use the information you provide to assist us with database profiling. This is aimed at improving the quality of this web service and the content we produce for you.
If you have any questions or requests about the Privacy and Data Protection section of these Terms, please contact the Company Director by emailing us at email@example.com